Child Travel Consent Letter (for Children Travelling Abroad) - 1 Child (Canada)

  • Sale
  • Regular price $0.99

Parents of minors who will be traveling alone, on a trip with a guardian who is not a parent, or with one parent, should use a travel consent letter to eliminate any hassles with traveling and to provide official documentation should the airline or immigration officials ask for proof of permission.

This form should be completed and signed by the parent or legal guardian giving consent for the child to travel.

The form should be signed in front of a notary public.

For a form for two children, click here


File Length: 1 Page

File Type: Microsoft Word